- Provides precision and control for orbital welding with easy-to-use touchscreen operation and documentation
- Monitors and records weld output performance in real-time
- Uses a high-resolution color touchscreen suitable for industrial use
- Has a peak output capability up to 200-amp
- Provides printed and/or electronic documentation of weld output performance
- Has multiple language capability, including Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, German, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
- Meets CE, RoHS (EU), CCC (China), and Canadian requirements
|Power Input||100 to 230 V (ac)|
|Power Output||2 to 200 A (dc)|
|Duty Cycle / Service Rating||100% / 95 A average output with 100 V/20 A input|
|100% / 100 A average output with 115 V/20 A input|
|60% / 140 A average output with 200 V/20 A input|
|100% / 120 A average output with 230 V/16 A input|
|25% / 200 A average output with 230 V/16 A input|
|Dimensions||13.5 H by 22.8 W by 15.5 D in. (34.3 by 57.9 by 39.4 cm)|
|Weight||51.4 lb (23.3 kg)|
View and purchase our most widely used 产品介绍s.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
⚠ Warning: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok products or components not governed by industrial design standards, including Swagelok tube fitting end connections, with those of other manufacturers.